Date and venue
Friday starting at 08:30
D - 10178 Berlin
List of participants:
Please register here: https://eventr.geant.org/events/2983
- How to get to DFN office by car, plane, train or public transport you find here (including map): https://www.dfn.de/en/contact/berlin/
- A recommended hotel in the area is "Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel": https://www.parkinn.com/hotel-berlin
- Lunch will be provided in the form of sandwiches, optionally at the nearby area at own cost.
Dinner on Thursday 15th November (an evening before the event)
We hope you would like to join us at Brauhaus Lemke am Alex, on Thursday 15th November at 19:30. https://en.lemke.berlin/am_alex/
Please let Silvie Francisci (+44 7 402 452 918) know by 9th November if you like to come so that we secure the seat for you.
If you would like to contribute or have any questions for Steering Committee and Silvie Francisci (GÉANT), please contact email@example.com
|08.30-09.00 (GMT+1)||Arrivals, greetings, coffee...||30 min|
Introduction to SIG-CISS, agenda
SIG-CISS Steering Committee & Silvie Francisci, GÉANT
Simon Leinen, SWITCH
Bridging the gap between usb sticks, attachments and seamless collaboration
Christian Schmitz, Owncloud
Options for SIG-CISS in terms of EC support for CS3 and Sync&Share
Hendrik Ike, GÉANT
CS3 2019: Programme Development, SIG-CISS & Strategic Directions
Jakub T. Mościcki, CERN
Discussion panel: Liason between SIG-CISS and CS3
Update on new cloud activity in new GN project phase (GN4-3) <closed session>
Andres Steijaert, SURFnet
|14:45-15:00||Coffee break||15 min|
Rally and Tempest. Experiences with automated testing against your OpenStack deployment.
Kalle Happonen, CSC
Evolution of federated storage: datalakes and beyond
Xavier Espinal, CERN
|16:00-16:30||Discussion panel: What is the role of the NRENs and their participation in cloud initiatives?||30 min|
Please upload the presentations here:
AV Info and Remote Participation
You are invited to a DFNconf Meeting:
Meeting Room Name: Meeting
Meeting Room Number: 97957603
In order to join the meeting you can select one of the alternatives:
1. With your Browser under Windows, MacOS, Linux:
- Then select Video or Audio and then just Join, no PIN is needed.
- If you have technical difficulties, try to use the link again and open it in a different tab/window
2. With a SIP/H.323 room system or SIP/H.323 software client:
3. With a telephone (audio only):
Call 0049 30 200 97957603
4. Via Skype/Skype for Business:
5. Using a mobile smart phone.
You have to install the Pexip App beforehand:
Please wait for your host to join the meeting room.
related rights and obligations: https://www.conf.dfn.de/datenschutz