Collection of some studies related to TCD legal issues
- QMUL Cloud Legal Project team at CCLS has prepared some studies related to legal issues in case of using cloud services (including cloud storage). The research papers can be found at
- The Netherlands’ Institute for Information Law (IViR) – one of the largest research centres in the field of information law in the world – has completed an independent study on government access to data in the cloud. The study was commissioned by SURF, the Netherlands’ higher education and research partnership for ICT.
- Fighting cyber crime and protecting privacy in the cloud
This study addresses the challenges raised by the growing reliance on cloud computing. It starts by investigating the issues at stake and explores how the EU is addressing the identified concerns. The study then examines the legal aspects in relation to the right to data protection, the issues of jurisdiction, responsibility and regulation of data transfers to third countries. These questions have been neglected in EU policies and strategies, despite very strong implications on EU data sovereignty and the protection of citizens’ rights.
- “CUMULUS” Research Project Investigates Certification Infrastructure for Multi-Layer Cloud Services
- Procure Secure: A guide to monitoring of security service levels in cloud contracts
- OECD: ENHANCING INTEGRITY IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT: A CHECKLIST
- ESPON: Public Procurement Check list:
- EC: Type of framework contracts
- EC: CHECKLISTS FOR USE IN FINANCIAL AND COMPLIANCE AUDIT OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT