The 1.1 release, available from Nov 1, 2017, contains the following features and changes:
eduTEAMS Discovery Service (DS)
- The eduTEAMS Discovery Service is now available for public use.
- eduTEAMS DS can be used by services in eduGAIN to handle discovery (WAYF) of home institution identity providers in eduGAIN.
- For more information on the service and how to start using it, please visit the DSX Discovery Service (Pilot) home.
eduTEAMS Membership Management Service (MMS)
- Major update of MMS user interface
- Introduction of myprofile page with features a comprehensive overview of an end users personal data registered in MMS and the services that may consume it.
See https://registry.eduteams.org/myprofile for details
- The was updated to reflect the introduction of the myprofile page
- eduTEAMS MMS is now fully complient with the eduGAIN Data protection Code of Conduct
- Resolves a number of bugs and issues of the 1.0 release
- For more information on the service and how to start using it, please visit the Membership Management Service home.
eduTEAMS MMS is currently available for pilots with institutions and collaborations of NRENs participating in the GEANT project. To request a pilot with eduTEAMS MMS, please contact us at email@example.com