We plan to migrate this site to Confluence Data Center on Friday 31 March. During maintenance the site will be read only. Please find out more information: HERE
eduTEAMS is a suite of services that aid collaborative and/or virtual organizations in operating a federated Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure.
The 1.1 release, available from Nov 1, 2017, contains the following features and changes:
eduTEAMS Discovery Service (DS)
- The eduTEAMS Discovery Service is now available for public use.
- eduTEAMS DS can be used by services in eduGAIN to handle discovery (WAYF) of home institution identity providers in eduGAIN.
- For more information on the service and how to start using it, please visit the DSX Discovery Service (Pilot) home.
eduTEAMS Membership Management Service (MMS)
- Major update of MMS user interface
- Introduction of myprofile page with features a comprehensive overview of an end users personal data registered in MMS and the services that may consume it.
See https://registry.eduteams.org/myprofile for details
- eduTEAMS MMS is now fully complient with the eduGAIN Data protection Code of Conduct
- Resolves a number of bugs and issues of the 1.0 release
- For more information on the service and how to start using it, please visit the Membership Management Service home.
eduTEAMS MMS is currently available for pilots with institutions and collaborations of NRENs participating in the GEANT project. To request a pilot with eduTEAMS MMS, please contact us at email@example.com
For more general information on eduTEAMS please visit: https://www.geant.org/Innovation/eduteams
Or contact eduTEAMS support at: firstname.lastname@example.org