Atlassian Bamboo is a continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) server. For more information please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/understanding-the-bamboo-ci-server-289277285.html
Geant Bamboo instance is available at https://bamboo.software.geant.org
How to access Bamboo
- Go to bamboo.software.geant.org and click Log In link in right top corner or choose "Geant Federated Auth" option from "Select your Identity Provider" section.
- You will be redirect to login.geant.org where you can choose your Identity Provider and use it to log in.
- After successful login you will be redirect to Bamboo. If you are logging in for the first time, your account in Bamboo will be created automatically.
How to check your username
- Log in to Bamboo as described in How to access Bamboo
- Click on the icon in top right corner and choose "Profile". Username is highlighted on screenshot below
How to create project
Projects are created only by Bamboo administrators. To request new project, please create ticket in JIRA Software Tools HelpDesk Portal or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide following details:
- project name
- project administrator - username of person who will be responsible for repositories and granting permissions for users
How to get access to project in Bamboo
Project administrator is responsible for granting permissioins to particular projects/repositories. You should contact with administrator of your project and ask and provide your username.