Here are a few hotels located near BELNET's offices:
• Hotel Thon - When my colleagues from GÉANT come to Brussels, they often go to this hotel - https://www.booking.com/hotel/be/bristolstephanie.en-gb.html
• Hotel Made in Louise - 10 min walk from Belnet - https://www.booking.com/hotel/be/louisehotel.en-gb.html
• Hotel Le Châtelain - it is really close to BELNET - https://www.booking.com/hotel/be/lechatelain.en-gb.html
• Hotel NH Stéphanie - 10 min walk from BELNET - https://www.booking.com/hotel/be/nhstephanie.fr.html
Here are a few restaurants that are not very far from BELNET and the hotels:
• La Quincaillerie : https://www.quincaillerie.be/en/
• Le choux de Bruxelles (this is where my colleagues from GÉANT went last year): http://www.lechoudebruxelles.be/en/
• Le fils de Jules: http://www.filsdejules.be/
• Aglio e Olio: https://www.aglioeolio.be/info_en.html
The area of the “Grand-Place” is always a nice place if you want to have a good time!
Plenty of bars, restaurants, old establishments, nice streets and of course, the beautiful “Grand-Place”.
From BELNET, it takes 30 – 40 mins walk to get there.
You can also take public transport.
For example, the tram 93 from BELNET to the “Palais” stop and then a 10 min walk.
Have a look on “Visit Brussels” https://visit.brussels/en/category/bars-cafes. Always good for generating ideas.