Dublin, Ireland - 22-23 February 2017
In 2016 SIG-ISM published two papers: on security management and on risk management.
In September 2016 SIG-ISM started work on 3 new subjects:
- Review of the mission of SIG-ISM
- Design of an inventory for security officers
- Research into the minimal set of security measures for an NREN
In the agenda for the meeting in February:
- update on SIG-ISM (new charter), WISE, global CEO Forum
- proposal for regional cooperation
- recent developments and activities (papers/presentations welcome)
- work sessions to continue work on the subjects started in September 2016
We look forward to welcoming you in Dublin!
If you have questions regarding the meeting, please contact Sigita Jurkynaite (email@example.com).
Agenda and Presentations
Due to Dublin´s location on an Island the best way to get there from Europe is by air.
Dublin is served by the Dublin Airport (DUB) located 11 kilometres from the City Centre and only around 20 minutes away by car, taxi or bus.
Public transport to venue
Dublin Bus serves the airport with an express line (bus no. 747).
This bus connects the airport with Dublin City Centre. It goes every 15-20 minutes from early morning to late evening.
For more details check: http://dublinbus.ie/en/. You can search by route by entering "747".
The following Hotels are within walking distance of the HEAnet offices
- The Spencer Hotel http://www.thespencerhotel.com/
- Hilton Garden Inn (aka Jurys Inn) http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ireland/hilton-garden-inn-dublin-custom-house-DUBCHGI/index.html
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane http://www.claytonhotelcardifflane.com/
- The Marker Hotel http://www.themarkerhoteldublin.com/
- The Gibson http://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/
- Trinity City Hotel http://www.trinitycityhotel.com/
It will be possible to connect remotely to the workshop.
The meeting will start at 13:00 GMT. Please connect to the virtual meeting at least 10 minutes before the meeting to allow time to solve technical problems, if any.
Multi-user dial-in for VC:
IP: 126.96.36.199 room 101#
(when prompted to please dial extension following by pound sign)
Note: please mute your microphones when not talking!
Please register here.