Brussels, Belgium - 5-6 October 2017
At the 4th SIG-ISM Workshop in February 2017, the group started actively working in two working groups:
- Inventory for Security Officers
- Guidance on setting up and running ISMS for NRENs
In the agenda for the meeting in September:
- the results of the work of the two working groups
- updates on regional collaboration
- update on other international security collaborations: WISE, Global CEO Forum Security Working Group
- recent developments and activities (papers/presentations welcome please let us know if you would like to present)
- brainstorm / work sessions to define the future focus of SIG-ISM
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels!
If you have questions regarding the meeting, please contact Sigita Jurkynaite (email@example.com).
The building is located in the "Quartier Bailli/Baljuwwijk" business district. This neighbourhood is easily accessible by public transport. There are several private parkings operated nearby. However, traffic conditions might be very unfavorable to the use of your private car.
The building is located at equal distance from stop Vleurgat and stop Bailli/Baljuw (300m - 5 minutes walking)
- By train
- Brussels South: take the tram 81 or 83
- Brussels Central: take at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction "Héros/Helden", and get off at the stop "Vleurgat"
- Brussels North: take the metro at the stop "Rogier" direction "Louise/Louiza" and then the tram 94
- Brussels Schuman: take the bus 60
- Brussels-Luxemburg/Luxembourg: take the bus 38 or 54
- With the metro (lines 2 and 6)
- Stop "Louise/Louiza": take the tram 94
- By bus
- Bus stop "Bailli/Baljuw": bus 54
- Bus stop "Vleurgat": bus 38, 60
- By Tram
- Tram stop "Bailli/Baljuw": tram 81, 83, 94
- Tram stop "Vleurgat": tram 94
- From the airport
- By train: every 20 minutes a train leaving to Brussels Central station (20 minutes journey), take then, at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction "Héros/Helden", and get off at the stop "Vleurgat"
- By bus: bus 12 direction BRUSSELS CITY, stop "Schuman" (27 minutes journey), take then bus 60
- By taxi: 40 minutes journey.
- By bikes
- We dispose of bike racks at the -1 (you find the entrance of the parking in rue du Magistrat). The nearest Villo! stations are located less than five minutes walking (at the stops Vleurgat and Bailli). For more information, please consult the website Villo!
There are many hotels in the area in different price ranges.
Recommended hotels within walking distance of the BELNET offices:
- Thon Hotel Bristol Stéphanie (10 min walk from Belnet) https://www.thonhotels.com/our-hotels/belgium/brussels/thon-hotel-bristol-stephanie/
- Made in Louise (10 min walk) http://www.madeinlouise.com/
- Hotel NH Brussels Stéphanie (15 min walk) https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-brussels-stephanie
- Le Châtelain Brussels hotel (5 min walk) http://www.le-chatelain.com/lc/en/
It will be possible to connect remotely to the workshop.
Please register here.