8 & 9 April, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Theme - "NOC challenges: trapped between monitoring and regulation"
We will be kindly hosted by ARNES and take place at the Conference hall of Technology park Ljubljana; Tehnološki park 19.
The SIG-NOC meeting will take place in the conference hall of the Technology park Ljubljana that is located in a building B.
Arnes has prepared the room in the building C1 on the 2nd floor for early arrivals.
How to get there and where to stay info
Where to stay
- The closest to the venue, 5-10 minutes walking, is Four points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons
- If you prefer staying in city center you have a number of different choices, depending on your budget. This are the closest to the main attractions: http://url.sio.si/sig-noc In any case we would recommend you to be close to a bus stop for number 14, destination Bokalce, it drives through the center and the alternative is a taxi journey to the venue that takes 10-15 minutes and costs approx. 7-10 €.
More info about Slovenia and Ljubljana
- Web (WebRTC): https://webrtc.arnes.si/webapp/#/?conference=652652
- Pexip App (iOS, Android): firstname.lastname@example.org
- iOS/Android App: https://www.pexip.com/app
- Win/Mac/Linux Connect desktop client: https://www.pexip.com/download
- Skype for Business: email@example.com
- H.323, SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 188.8.131.52##652652
- H.323/GDS: 0038602652652
- phone dial-in: 0038614798853, 652652#
Choose Guest option if asked.
In case of any problems with web browser access, please use Chrome browser.
You can test connection anytime in test room: https://webrtc.arnes.si/webapp/#/?conference=test
Tech contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recordings available on request
Agenda (all times are in CEST)
Monday 8th April
|12.00 - 13.00||Arrival - Lunch |
|13:00 - 13:30||Welcome speech by Marko Bonač, Director of ARNES|
|13:30-14:30||"Flow Monitoring Tools, what do we have, what do we need?", Maria Isabel Gandia, CSUC (menti 64 79 02)|
|14:30-15:00||Debate: "Tools for campus network as a service" - Jonny Lundin, SUNET and Maria Isabel Gandia, CSUC|
|15:00 - 15:30||Coffee break|
|15:30 - 16:00||"Let's keep GDPR alive" - Ana Alves, GÉANT|
|16:00 - 17:00|
|18:30||You are invited to join a special walking tour 'Streetwalker'. Here is where it starts|
|The tour and dinner locations are marked here|
|20:00||Dinner - Gostilna na gradu, Grajska planota 1, 1000 Ljubljana|
Tuesday 9th April
|9.00 - 9:15|
|9:15 - 10:15|
"NOC and WLAN-2020" - Jože Hanc, ARNES
"Fortinet WI-FI Solution, a fit for Arnes WLAN-2020 project". Presentation will cover the solution, architecture, scalability and key features for ARNES WLAN-2020 project.
Dan Gabor, Fortinet
10:15 - 11:00
|"Arnes Automator - building tools that help ARNES manage local area networks of our members" - Matej Vadnjal, ARNES|
|11:00 - 11:20||Coffee break|
|11:20 - 12:00||"RIPE Routing Information Service (RIS)" - Oleg Muravskiy, RIPE NCC|
|12:00 - 12:45||"SIG-NOC survey, time to run it again!" - Maria Isabel Gandia, CSUC|
|12:45 - 13:00|
Wrap up, feedback and future meetings
Menti.com 12 63 46
|13:00||Goodbye and Lunch|