Date: February 27th, 2018
Location: HEAnet, Dublin, Ireland
Due to Dublin´s location on an Island the best way to get there from Europe is by air.
Dublin is served by the Dublin Airport (DUB) located 11 kilometres from the City Centre and only around 20 minutes away by car, taxi or bus.
Public transport to venue
Dublin Bus serves the airport with an express line (bus no. 747).
This bus connects the airport with Dublin City Centre. It goes every 15-20 minutes from early morning to late evening.
For more details check: http://dublinbus.ie/en/. You can search by route by entering "747".
The following Hotels are within walking distance of the HEAnet offices
- The Spencer Hotel http://www.thespencerhotel.com/
- Hilton Garden Inn (aka Jurys Inn) http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ireland/hilton-garden-inn-dublin-custom-house-DUBCHGI/index.html
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane http://www.claytonhotelcardifflane.com/
- The Marker Hotel http://www.themarkerhoteldublin.com/
- The Gibson http://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/
- Trinity City Hotel http://www.trinitycityhotel.com/
Registration is CLOSED.
Draft agenda (all times are in GMT)
|9.00 - 9.30||Arrival and remote connections|
|9.30 - 10.00||Welcome and round of introductions|
|10.00 - 11.30|
Talks with Cloud Providers about Data Processor Agreements and Service Terms
|11.30 - 11.45||Coffee Break|
|11.45 - 13.00|
Update GDPR within GEANT projects and services
|13.00 - 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 - 14.00|
What are we doing with the university community?
|14.00 - 16.00|