This is the home of the GÉANT Community Committee (GCC) - formerly the TERENA Technical Committee. The Committee has oversight of the GÉANT Community Programme.
The GCC operates under the auspices of the GA via an agreed terms of reference.
The community programme is an open initiative and as such this wiki space and all associated papers are publicly available. The official public file store for the GCC can be found at: https://geant.box.com/v/gcc.
The GCC is closely associated with the GN4 Project Task on Task Force and SIG Coordination.
- How to propose a GCP activity.
- How GCP activities are assessed.
- Current SIG KPIs.
- Current TF work areas.
- GCC "small funds" budget.
The objectives of the GCC are to:
Mutually assist NRENs in providing students, lecturers and scientists the best possible Internet and ICT facilities, by e.g. sharing ideas, best practices, harmonise procedures, picking the best technologies, or jointly tackling an issue;
Assist GÉANT in matters related to community-driven collaborative initiatives.
GÉANT Community Committee Members
Chair and GÉANT Board Member: Valter Nordh (term: April 2016 - April 2019).
Other members of the committee are:
- Guido Aben, AARnet (term: April 2016- April 2018)
- Claudio Allochio, GARR. (term: April 2016- April 2018)
- Johan Bergström, Umeå. (term: April 2017 - April 2020)
- Andrew Cormack, Jisc. (term: April 2016- April 2019)
- Simon Leinen, SWITCH. (term: April 2016- April 2019)
- Diego Lopez, Telefonica. term: April 2017 - April 2020)
- Alf Moens, SURFnet. (term: April 2016- April 2019)
- Anna Wilson, HEAnet. (term: April 2016- April 2019)
- Damien La Carpentier, CSC. (term: April 2016 - April 2017)
- Peter Schober, ACOnet. (term: April 2016 - April 2017)
GÉANT Community Committee Meetings
- 1st GCC Meeting - 20160426
- 2nd GCC Meeting - 20160627
- 3rd GCC Meeting - 20161006
- 4th GCC Meeting - 20170224
- 5th GCC Meeting - 20170411
- 6th GCC Meeting - 20170620
- 7th GCC Meeting - 20171024
- 8th GCC Meeting - 20180222
- 9th GCC Meeting - 20180410
- 10th GCC Meeting - 20180618
- 11th GCC Meeting - 20181023
Past TTC Meetings