This consultation opens on Thursday 23rd June 2022 at 18:00 CEST and closes on Thursday 21st July at 18:00 CEST
The eduGAIN Futures Group was established with the following goals:
- To review the REFEDS Baseline Expectations document and make proposals for changes to eduGAIN to support the baseline.
- To identify key issues with current eduGAIN service provision and make recommendations for improvements (e.g. support mechanisms for CoCo and R&S, lack of service offer to Service Providers, technology support for OIDC etc).
- To review the governance model for eduGAIN and make recommendations for improvements.
- To cross-reference proposals with other working groups and the eduGAIN service teams.
Out of scope:
- Direct policy revision - this work will be carried out based on the recommendations of this group.
Full information about the group can be found at: eduGAIN Futures Working Group Charter.
The eduGAIN Futures Working Group met on a two-weekly cycle since its inception to produce a set of recommendations for the eduGAIN Steering Group and the eduGAIN Service Team. A draft white paper has been produced and is now shared with the wider FIM community for consultation and comment.
|comment #||Line/Reference #||Proposed Change or Query||Proposer / Affiliation||Action / Decision (please leave blank)|