- Maarten: Please register for
- OIDF edu WG; meeting happened on Tuesday:
- very much agreement on the current proposal
- 2 major things:
- we stress more that we are talking about multi-lateral feds
- and we changed the goal to allow multiple profiles (to address Andreas' proposal)
- Changes: https://github.com/daserzw/oidc-edu-wg/compare/1d4c6ca683b7b38da2d089d7accbe602b7560dcb...master
- next and final call: next Friday, 7th, 4pm CEST (2pm GMT).
- OIDF A/B connect WG meeting yesterday
- (unusual large number of participants)
- talk about of differences among Andreas' and Rolands (oid-fed) proposal.
- see minutes of that meeting: https://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20180827/007000.html
- summary: have both 'profiles' in one document/standard.
- Time line: next TecEx ~Oct 15th. First draft perhaps in ~1 month. Roland and Andreas are working on it.
- Henri, Janne Lauros: shibboleth-workshop meeting yesterday:
- 2 tutorials planned the next 2 months; one at TecEx; also one in Amsterdam beginning of Dec.
- Bug-fixing and feature development goes on. Some things have to wait for internal changes in Shib 3.4.