Infoshare September 20, 16.00-16.30 CEST
Participation details infoshare:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://geant.zoom.us/j/576919602
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,563447090# or +16699006833,,563447090#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 563 447 090
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aemiysYM2G
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323: 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
Meeting ID: 576919602
SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venue and dates
Dates: November 12 and 13, Opening dinner November 11, 2018
Venue: The event will take place in Malaga at
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática
Bulevar Louis Pasteur, 35
29071 Málaga, Spain
Hotels: There are unfortunately no hotels near the University, but the University can easily be reached from the city center of Malaga with bus line 11 and metro line 1. It is therefore recommended to book a hotel in the city center.
- Ensuring awareness of crisis management as a priority throughout the community;
- Ensuring all NRENs have the tools and guidelines to form or enhance their crisis management plans and procedures;
- Creating a common understanding and terminology to deal with crises on a European (long term: global) scale;
- Kickstart an overarching Crisis Management community to share best practices.
- Everyone goes away with at least one point of action on crisis management.
- We invite all NRENs to send to CLAW representatives from their NOC, marketing-communications, CSIRT and/or information security management teams.