Venue and dates
Dates: November 20 and 21, 2017
Venue: The event will take place in Malaga at
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática
Bulevar Louis Pasteur, 35
29071 Málaga, Spain
Hotels: There are unfortunately no hotels near the University, but the University can easily be reached from the city center of Malaga with bus line 11 and metro line 1. It is therefore recommended to book a hotel in the city center.
This event is being organised by a working group consisting of:
- Robert Tofte, Nordunet - SIG-ISM
- Robert Haymon-Collins, Jisc - SIG-Marcomms
- Laetitia Lagneau, Belnet - SIG-Marcomms
- Wojciech Bohdanowicz, PSNC - SIG-Marcomms
- Damian Niemir, PSNC - SIG-Marcomms
- Giovanni Sorenti, Jisc - SIG-NOC
- Joze Hanc, ARNES - SIG-NOC
- Jordi Guijarro, CSUC - TF CSIRT
- Francisco Monserrat, RedIRIS - TF CSIRT
- Victoriano Giralt, University of Malaga
- Nicole Harris, GEANT
- Sigita Jurkynaitė, GEANT
- Dick Visser, GEANT
- Steffie Bosman, GEANT
- Charlie van Genuchten, GEANT/SURFnet
There is a preliminary planning available.
- Ensuring awareness of crisis management as a priority throughout the community;
- Ensuring all NRENs have the tools and guidelines to form or enhance their crisis management plans and procedures;
- Creating a common understanding and terminology to deal with crises on a European (long term: global) scale;
- Kickstart an overarching Crisis Management community to share best practices.
- Everyone goes away with at least one point of action on crisis management
- Lightweight template for crisis management plans on an NREN level;
- Rudimentary European crisis management procedure;
- Agreed upon language to describe incidents/ shared terminology;
- Key contact lists for major incidents;
- Inventory: who is working on what.
- We invite all NRENs to send to CLAW representatives from their NOC, marketing-communications, CSIRT and/or information security management teams.