Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Michael Schmidt

Casper Dreef

Vlado Pribolšan

Apologies

Wolfgang Pempe

Nicole Harris

Pål Axelsson

Pending Actions

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Vlado Pribolšan2021-02-15 Service Support Weekly Meeting
Casper Dreef2021-01-18 Service Support Weekly Meeting
Vlado Pribolšan2021-01-18 Service Support Weekly Meeting
Michael Schmidt2020-02-24 Service Support Weekly Meeting
Michael Schmidt2020-02-24 Service Support Weekly Meeting
  • Check with Nicole/Marina/Licia regarding the duplicate dashboard Michael Schmidt
Michael Schmidt2019-12-09 Service Support Weekly Meeting

Topics

OLA (Michael)

  • Send mail to Davide to ask about the status of the OLA review at PSNC
  • Casper will talk to Tomasz on Wed

DPA (Vlado)

  • No updates

GDPR & Service Status Dashboard (Vlado)

  • GDPR fines updated

Policy and Governance - eduGAIN (Casper, Pål)

  • eduGAIN steering group meeting took place last year
  • Working group with 12 members founded to discuss and plan the future integration of the baseline
  • Meeting are planned for late August/September

Policy and Governance - eduroam (Casper)

  • There are discussions about the policy update of the European confederation

Policy: CoCo (Pål) 

  • No updates

Other topics

  • Next meeting postponed because of holidays


Next meeting