A client/server network performance benchmark (debian package: netperf).
Flent (previously =netperf-wrapper=)
For his measurement work on fq_codel, Toke H�iland-J�rgensen developed Python wrappers for Netperf and added some tests, notably the RRUL (Realtime Response Under Load) test, which runs bulk TCP transfers in parallel with UDP and ICMP response-time measurements. This can be used to expose Bufferbloat on a path.
These tools used to be known as "netperf-wrappers", but were renamed to Flent (the *Fle*xible *N*etwork *T*ester) in early 2015.
- Netperf Home page, R. Jones
- Flent Web site, T. H�iland-J�rgensen
- flent source code, T. H�iland-J�rgensen, GitHub
- Mini-tutorial for netperf-wrapper setup on RHEL6/CentOS6, Jesper Dangaard Brouer, September 2014
– Main.FrancoisXavierAndreu & Main.SimonMuyal - 2005-06-06
– Main.SimonLeinen - 2013-03-30 - 2015-06-01