- Internet Of Things – Charting a path forward with eduroam
- Exploration of practices in the field
- Emerging recommendations from both the community and the GeGC on assessing IOT devices and eduroam access.
- Early IOT prototypes of connecting to eduroam
- HotSpot 2.0/Passpoint, where are we? How does it help eduroam?
- RADIUS side
- Wi-FI side
- Client side
- (Hideaki Goto has already volunteered to present on eduroam/NGH and on the City Wi-Fi Romaing)
- What does Hotspot2.0 bring to eduroam?
- Guest Access beyond eduroam
- SSID overlap resolved
- Moving National Roam Operators(NROs) server connectivity to RadSec
- Security and TCP
- How to deal with the PKI and some of the requirements
- Plan of action
- Security Improvements with WPA3-Enterprise (Stefan)
- NRO management: how do you do it ? how many FTEs? how do you automate ?
- Client on-boarding (Managed IDP and issues with K-12)
- Community updates
- eduroam Visitor Access (eVA) deployment across NROs
- eduroam database updates (miro?migration to ver 2.0 (Miro)
- GEANT4-3 development roadmap (Miro)
Have a suggestion for a talk or topic you want to hear about or present on?