- Presentation of AUP alignment work in progress at the WISE security group meeting in Abingdon, UK 27/2/2018
- Presentation of AUP alignment work at AARC2 third project meeting in Athens, Greece 10-13/4/2018
and 43rd EUGridPMA meeting in Karlsruhe, Germany 23-26/5/2018 with additional material
- Presentation of AUP alignment work at EOSC-hub/AARC2/EGI/EUDAT/WLCG Joint Security Policy Workshop at CERN, Switzerland 18-20/7/2018
- Presentation of AUP alignment work given by Dave Kelsey at the WISE session at the 2018 NSF Cybersecurity Summit in Alexandria, VA, USA 21/8/2018
- Presentation of AUP alignment work at the 44th EUGridPMA meeting in Toulouse, France 26/09/2018
- Resulting AUP document (v1.2) after discussions at the EOSC-hub/AARC2/EGI/EUDAT/WLCG Joint Security Policy Workshop at Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany, 14-16/11/2018
- Discussions at the AARC2 Fourth Meeting at Reti, Busto Arsizio, Italy, 19-22/11/2018 resulted in the drafting of AARC-I044 Implementers Guide to the WISE Baseline Acceptable Use Policy (preliminary) formatted document here.
- Discussion of adoption and sustainability of AUP and other AARC outputs at 45th EUGridPMA meeting at CERN, Switzerland 21-23/01/2019
Resulting draft WISE AUP document (v1.3) after discussions at the EOSC-hub/AARC2/EGI/EUDAT/WLCG Joint Security Policy Workshop in Abingdon, UK 19-21/02/2019
Identity Assurance for collaborative use cases
Inventory of high-assurance identity requirements from the AARC2 use cases
This document and the associated Wiki page provide an inventory of currently identified use-cases where there is a requirement that the identity of a user accessing data or using a system or an instrument is assured with higher confidence than provided by an identification consistent with the REFEDS Assurance Framework “Cappuccino” assurance profile.
The e-Researcher task also contributes to the Assurance Framework activities in REFEDS (the REFEDS Assurance Framework RAF), the RAF Piloting activities, and the inter-infrastructure exchange of assurance profiles
http://refeds.org/assurance (REFEDS Assurance Framework)
- Assurance framework comparison diagram (Assurance Spaghetti)
Federated Identity Management for Research (FIM4R)
The AARC project has identified FIM4R as the primary mechanism for Community Engagement, and decided to support the reinvigoration of the group by supporting the showcasing of cross-domain demonstrators (the AARC pilots), by promoting its meetings in both Europe and globally, and by encouraging all communities to review and assess the original requirements and chart the way for the future FIM developments for research and collaboration.
Other NA3.3 work items and documents