- Attributes needed for an R&E federated sign in to eduroam CAT may be one of the following:
- eduPersonTargetedID, Subject-id, Pairwise-id.
- All 3 three are ranked equally accepted, with no one attribute preferred over another at this time.
- The attributes are checked for presence (and used when a value is found) in this order: eduPersonTargetedID, pairwise-id, subject-id.
- For guidance on enabling these attribute(s) released or transitioning from one unique identifier to another should consult with your National Roaming Operator and/or IdP software provider.