- create a reusable deck of slides out of the current teaching material. - find out if and how some the current material can be translated into online self learning courses.
With those two goals in mind, please start reviewing the Roland's OJOU course material (please note that some of the presentations would probably be updated during this week): https://github.com/rohe/ojou_course You might also want to check a more limited course on OIDC (an unofficial spin-off of the OJOU course) that me and Andrea Biancini delivered last year: https://github.com/ConsortiumGARR/oidcprimer
Time being our friend, here is the agenda for the second day: - creating an independent website for collecting all the OIDC federation stuff. plus some informative non technical writings about the proposed federation standard. - start defining the content for informative and not too technical writings abiout the proposed federation standard (the current draft ). - technical corner: OIDC different federation profiles.
By invitiation. List of participant: https://eventr.geant.org/events/2908
GÉANT HQ Amsterdam
1102 BR Amsterdam
Date & Time
Start: May 15th 2018 around noon
End: May 16th 2018 early afternoon
- Journeyplanner: https://www.ns.nl/en/journeyplanner
- General public transport journeyplanner: https://9292.nl/en
Airport to GEANT
- Take the train to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA (towards Utrecht/Nijmegen or Utrecht/Venlo). Trains run roughly every 15 minutes and it will take around 15 minutes from the airport to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA.
- The (new) GÉANT office is opposite the Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA train station (on the other side of the football stadium)
GÉANT has arranged corporate rates with the 3 hotels for GÉANT visitors, which are nearby the GÉANT offices.
3* Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Arena
140 euro per room per night including hot breakfast and wifi, excluding 5% city tax
3* Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam Arena Towers
130 euro per room per night including Continental breakfast and wifi, excluding 5% city tax
4* Holiday Inn Amsterdam Arena Towers
155 euro per room per night including full American breakfast and wifi, excluding 5% city tax
On top of metrostation Wibautstraat, appr 10 minute ride with the metro to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA train/metro station.