Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 9 Next »


eduGAIN Steering Group Meeting

Tuesday 25th September 2018, 17:00 - 18:30 CEST (in your timezone)

Please Note that the above time is CONFIRMED.

14:45 UTC
16:45 CEST

Arrival & "Can you hear me now?" (see Connection Details)

15:00 UTC
17:00 CEST

Welcome, Introductions & Agenda Agreement

15:15 UTC
17:15 CEST

Membership Updates and Joining
15:30 UTC
17:30 CEST

eduGAIN Support and Mentoring

15:45 UTC
17:45 CEST

eduGAIN within GN4-3

  • Quick Update on GN4-3 Structure and Progress.
16:00 UTC
18:00 CEST

Future SG Meetings

  • Conflict/Changes to 2018 meeting dates/times?
  • Next meeting @ TBC (likely 13:30-15:00 on Tuesday 13th November 2018 via VC)
16:15 UTC
18:15 CEST

Any other business, Summary and Actions.

16:30 UTC
18:30 CEST

Meeting Close (or we are running over time).

Connection Details

Attendance

Federations in Attendance (xx)

  1. ...
  2. *...

*Not a member.

Attendees (xx)

  1. Brook Schofield, GÉANT
  2. Nicole Harris, GÉANT
  3. Rhys Smith, UK Federation
  4. Sten Aus, TAAT
  5. Simon Green, SGAF
  6. Casper Dreef, GÉANT
  7. Alejandro Lara, COFRe
  8. Donald Coetzee, SAFIRE
  9. Guy Halse, SAFIRE
  10. Farhan, SIFULAN
  11. Pål Axelsson, SWAMID
  12. Nick Roy, InCommon
  13. José Manuel Macias, SIR
  14. Miroslav Milinovic, AAI@EduHr
  15. Raja V, INFED
  16. Jean Carlo Faustino, CAFé
  17. Valentin, LEAF
  18. Ann Harding, SWITCH
  19. Andria Dionysiou, CIF
  20. Carlos Guzman,
  21. Ann West, InCommon
  22. Timo Mustonen
  23. Zivan Yoash, IIF
  24. Rui Ribeiro, CAFé
  25. Mads Freek Petersen, WAYF
  26. Lino Khálau, xxx
  27. Julie Menzies, CAF
  28. Glenn Wearen, Edugate
  29. Esmeralda Pires, RCTSaai
  30. Nicholas, RENU/RIF
  31. Chris Phillips, CAF
  32. Davide Vaghetti, IDEM

Apologies (xx)

  1. Jiri Borik, eduID.cz
  2. Terry Smith, AAF
  3. Wolfgang Pempe, DFN
  4. Arnout Terpstra, SURFnet
  5. Pascal Panneels, Belnet-AAI
  6. Vasko Sazdovski, AAIEduMk (also leaving the federation team)
  7. Mikkel Hald, WAYF
  8. Maarten Kremers, SURFconext
  9. Joost van Dijk, SURFconext
  10. Jaime Perez Crespo, FEIDE

Notes

Welcome, Introductions & Agenda Agreement

The Chair welcomed everyone to the 6th meeting of 2018.

For details on new members and candidates see https://technical.edugain.org/status and work on progressing new members is underway.



Regarding ACTION-20180806-01 which was to look at excluded voters and whether they could use Evento or not there are 11 excluded voters and they were all contacted. Eight have corrected any issues accessing Evento so that is no longer a reason why they



HAKA, Edugate, RCTSaai, ArnesAAI, COLFIRE, SIR, ARNaai, IUCC Id Fed


: Brook Schofield to create a test Evento and work with all excluded voters (particularly ARNaai + Oman KID) to ensure that attribute release (or some other issue) isn't impacting their ability to participate.

Contact Excluded Voters



Oman KID - AAIEduMk, YETKIM - follow-up email

Outstanding Issues with Federations

eduGAIN Compliance Issues




...

  • ACTION-TBA: TBA

TOPIC...

...

Future meetings

The next meeting will take place on TBC (likely to be Tuesday 13th November 2018 at 13:30-15:00 CET via VC)

  • No labels