- new checks for pyFF breaking down in the aggregation process and identity federation will be warned
- close to finalizing the checks for all URLs provided by the federations linking to the policy documents:
- quite a number are unreachable or with other technical issues
- interesting cases: chain HTTPS configuration errors
- the OT will forward them to the Support Team — later on we can decide to automate common issues
- EARC: Tomas Budvytis has access to all the source and the VMs.
We need to consolidate the development for the checking tools in a bigger team. So far we had a one-man development team for EAC/EARC/ECCS. We could start bringing together the EARC and ECCS developers.
Davide Vaghetti will organize a call to start the process.
- Good answer from the community in terms of adoption
- it is difficult to track the user of the Limited version
- there are some issues due to the lack of an IdP filtering function, for example when an organization has the same display name in both eduGAIN and OpenAthens:
- the request to add IdP filtering feature needs a push from the Federations
- Marina Adomeit will talk with SA team to organize an InfoShare about the service.
- Use Business Development to try to gather new federations joining F-ticks pilot
- Give the F-ticks pilot another year.
- The development of FaaS v2 is progressing:
- Currenty working on the FaaS-Pyff docker instance
- Dariusz Janny will send the links to the FaaS V2 repositories to the edugain-service mailing list.