This space supports the coaches for the successful projects for the second call of the NGI_Trust project. All coaches should read and be aware of the Coaching Guidelines document. Coaches should support three coaching sessions with the participants, with the following aims:
|Coaching Session One|
Align goals with participants; assess motivation of participants; align course-grained coaching targets, define fine-grained coaching targets; the NGI-Trust Tailored Software Interdisciplinary Development Assistance tool can be used to quickly Identify a number of fine-grained targets. Collect feedback.
|Coaching Session Two|
Call in experts (if required) to coach on fine-grained coaching targets in session 2. Evaluate whether coaching goals of session 1 have been achieved. Determine areas for further improvements and make recommendations. Collect feedback.
|Coaching Session Three|
Evaluate whether the coaching goals have been achieved and collect final feedback. Evaluate progress regarding the concrete realization of the course- and fine-grained target goals in the third-party project; Determine areas for further improvements and make recommendations. Provide coaching report to NGI_Trust.
The following document templates can be used by projects and coaches:
- Coaching Report Template
- Deliverable Template. This is a template that can be used to submit your project deliverables. This for guidance only, feel free to adapt.
- Final Report Template. This template must be used for the final report to allow payment to be made.
The following resources may also be helpful for your projects:
- FAQ - Intellectual Property Rights.
- FAQ Funded Project Management.
- Guidance: Project IPR.
- Guidance: Business Mentoring.
Coaching Tool. This has been developed to support projects on key topics that will need to be integrated into project development. Username: NGI_Trust_User. Password: Ngi@Fraun!iao_hofer.
- Practical tips for protecting IPR abroad
- Bad faith trade mark registrations and how to deal with it
Round Two Projects
|Project No.||Proposal Acronym||Session One||Session Two||Session Three||Final Report||Coaching Report|
|2.68||FAIR-AI||n/a - short project|