Dick Visser; Michael Haller; David Verdin; Linda Ness
Michael Haller; Implementation team;
David Verdin; Dick Visser / Stephen Hunt
Linda Ness; Dick Visser NB Linda holiday 3/9/2015
w/c/ 14/9/2015 (after email sent)
Dick Visser/Linda Ness/ David Verdin
w/c 26 Oct 2015
w/c 2 November 2015
'Connection' button - we have asked if this can read 'Log In'
Dick and Linda should receive notification when new lists are requested
set up Dick with login to Sympa box (Michael has been asked)
Information that we want to disseminate:
- New structure in Sympa. Every task will have a list (whether it is required or not). The task lists will roll up into an "all' activity list. Each activity list will roll up into gn4-1-all. Committee lists will also roll up into the 'all' list.
- Because the lower level lists (tasks and committees) roll up, only they must be propagated with people. Individuals should never be added to the activity and 'all' lists
- The task lists will eventually link to COManage, the registration system. This means that COManage must be up-to-date with participants. Very Important.
- Protocol for naming – all lower case
- All GÉANT project lists are prefixed with the name of the project – ie the current project is 'gn4-1'
- ALL lists will have the naming convention: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When requesting a list, go to: https://lists.geant.org/sympa
- If adding people to the list go to: https://lists.geant.org/sympa until further notice. If you make a change to a task list remember to make the change to COManage as well so that they are kept in tandem. This will matter when we switch over to drive the lists from COManage;