Data Protection Code of Conduct Cookbook
The Data protection Code of Conducts enables safe attribute release between Identity and Service Providers within EU.
1. Read and understand the GEANT data protection Code of Conduct for SPs
2. Read the Operator’s guidelines
3. Plan at least the following issues
- how the CoCo affects SAML2 metadata management in your federation?
- how the checks described in the Federation Operator’s guidelines are carried out in the federation’s operational processes?
- how to increase awareness and motivate the Home Organisations and SPs to use the CoCo?
- create necessary supporting documents and/or training for you Home Organisations and SPs
- if you want you can create localised versions of the Recipes for SPs and Home Organisations