eduGAIN Steering Group Meeting
Tuesday 30th January 2017, 14:00 - 15:30 CET (in your timezone)
Please Note that the above time is CONFIRMED.
|Arrival & "Can you hear me now?" (see Connection Details)|
Welcome, Introductions & Agenda Agreement
- Open Actions.
- Membership updates and information.
- Status of Uganda/RIF vote
|14:15 CET||Revision of the eduGAIN Policy Framework|
- SAML WebSSO Profile - Nicole Harris
- Grace period for current eduGAIN members
- What's left?
Hanging Issues for Members and Participants
|14:45 CET||ROBOT Attack Shannon Roddy|
Any other Business
Future SG Meetings
- Conflict/Changes to 2018 meeting dates/times?
- Next meeting @ APAN45 - Tuesday March 27th 13:30 Singapore Time
Summary, Actions and Close (or we're running over time).
Federations in Attendance
- Nick Roy, InCommon
- Wolfgang Pempe, DFN
- José-Manuel Macías, RedIRIS/SIR
- Sten Aus, EENet / TAAT (Estonia)
- Guy Halse (SAFIRE/TENET)
- Arnout Terpstra, SURFnet
- Rhys Smith, UK Federation
Current status - New members and candidates: See https://technical.edugain.org/status and work on progressing new members is underway.