(unofficial pre-workshop part)
- 09:00–12:00 coffee & informal get-together, show each other stuff we do on our laptops
- 12:00–13:00 sandwiches
- 13:00–13:30 intro, round of presentations, expectations
- 13:30–15:00 user stories (Things we'd be able to do in a perfect world, how we're trying to do them now)
- 15:00–15:30 coffee break
- 15:30–17:30 solutions I
- OpenStack's Federation (SAML in particular) capabilities
Recommended reading/watching:Marek Denis and Jose Castro Leon from CERN will attend our workshop.
- Identity service at CERN Private Cloud (Jose Castro Leon)
- Héder/Tenczer/Biancini's work ...— http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.04017
- Claudio Pisa's work (ReCRED)
- Moonshot, OpenID Connect ...
Optional evening program:
- 09:00–10:30 solutions II
- Moonshot + OpenStack demonstration (Alejandro Pérez Méndez)
- UKent (Chadwick et al.'s) work:
- Horizon GUI for managing mapping roles
- Using OpenStack to manage VOs (Virtual Organisations)
- Current research on managing AuthZ policies for heterogeneous distributed clouds
- Patches that operators have in active use:
Can we help getting this integrated upstream?
Can we help them with testing in real infrastructure with users (in case of demo)
- 10:30–11:00 coffee break
- 11:00–12:30 gap analysis
- One output would be a table of SAML features in different OpenStack versions—Juno/Kilo/Liberty/Mitaka/...
- But also desired functions that aren't covered by existing/deployable software yet
- 12:30–13:30 sandwiches
- 13:30–15:00 next steps–how can gaps be addressed? Low-hanging fruit/priorities/assign actions
- 15:00 adjourn