The eduTEAMS Identity Hub (IDhub) allows services to leverage external identity providers for authenticating users that cannot log in trough a home institution.
This section contains functional and technical documentation on how to use IDhub if you are a administrator of a service.
The IDhub service is not yet available for public use:
- The TEST versions are available trough eduGAIN and was included in the 1.1. release of eduTEAMS (Okt 31, 2017)
- The production version will be included in the 1.2. release of eduTEAMS (Dec 31, 2017)
- eduTEAMS Identity Hub is available trough eduGAIN. This means these identity providers are generically available as are other identity providers from institutions.
Entities offered by Identity Hub TEST are available here: eduTEAMS Identity Hub TEST entities available through eduGAIN
- For guidance on how to connect your service, please look here: How to offer a service in eduGAIN
- A specific example for using eduTEAMS Identity Hub with SimpleSAML PHP is here: Connect a simplesamlphp SP to eduTEAMS Identity Hub TEST