500 Concurrent users
Total Users: 13916
Total Hosts: 322
F5 1600 load balancer connected to 2 x Dell PowerEdge R900, 4 quad core-processorer,2,93GHz (Intel Xeon X7350). 16GB RAM.
Robert Andersson, email@example.com
List of bug reports
Version 8.1.2 and 8.2
- Cannot hear everyone in the meeting' #182695283
During meetings some of the attendees can´t hear all of the others, while some can everyone.
- Extremely high memory usage by Connect. Both by Add-in and browser.
Both browser and add-in use a lot of RAM. After uploading some ppt and normal usage of connect the RAM usage can grow to over 1 GB (starts around 100 MB)
- One meeting room shows 85 attendees but only 6 are in it - #182632972
- System not responding after clicking in connect
In win 7 using connect in normal meeting, system not responding.
- Problems with Chrome in Win 7 - #182665951
Initiating the meeting in chrome and the meeting starts up in the add-in you can't close chrome because then you will also close the add-in. The problem occurs in Win 7, not in mac os and in win xp.