This page explains how to request a new Virtual Organization.
1. In order to request a new Virtual Organization, you need to register first on the eduTEAMS Service. When you have completed this step, then visit the eduTEAMS website and go to the section Request a VO
2. Click on the "Request a VO" button
3. The VO application form has the following fields:
- Display name and Email are prefilled from your eduTEAMS Profile
- VO name - The name of your Virtual Organization (allowed characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9, _ and -)
- VO Description - A short description of your Virtual Organization
4. When you submit the application form, your request will be sent to the eduTEAMS Support team for review. When your application has been evaluated, you will receive an e-mail with the status of your application. If your application has been approved, you will receive a link to the management interface of your Virtual Organization. Congratulations! You now have your Virtual Organization on tgh eduTEAMS Service and you can start inviting your collaborators.