These are the information pages of GN4-1-JRA3-T1 also known as the research task on Attributes and Authorisations in the Federated Identity Ecosystem.
The objectives of this research task are to:
- Putting the user in control by working on distributed and user controlled authorisation. Making collaboration and authorisation management platforms such as HEXAA and PERUN interoperate and contributing to the work on User-Managed Access (UMA).
- Increasing usefulness of groups, by introducing group awareness into appropriate cloud service middleware such as OpenStack.
- Further improving group management, by continuing work on VOOT specifications based on input from use-cases and extending additional group-aware applications with VOOT support.
- Stimulate user-centricity for identity federations, by studying implications, benefits and costs of moving from an organization-centric identity management model to a (more) user-centric identity federation model such as provided by eduID developments in various federations.
The following people are part of this task
|SURFnet||Maarten Kremers (Tasklead)|
|NIIF /MTA-SZTAKI||Mihály Héder|
|NORDUnet / Umeå Uni||Roland Hedberg|
|NORDUnet / Umeå Uni||Rebecka Gulliksson|
|RedIRIS / Uni Murcia||Alejandro Perez Mendez|
In order to reach our goals the objectives are divided in the the following Work Items
- Distributed Authorisation
- User-Managed Access Controlled Attribute Service
- Towards User-Centric Identity Management Model: EduKEEP
User-Managed Access Controlled Attribute Service
Towards an User-Centric Identity Management Model: EduKEEP
Question? / Remarks?
Please contact Maarten Kremers