An update on the status of this Wiki can be found here. Please check before making edits Update.
Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

DAY1:     Campus IdP platform,  Docker, Ansible toolkit

  • 9:30-9:40      Opening / Logistics / Agenda bashing -  [Mario / GARR - All ]

  • 9:45- 11:00   Joint Work Session the Campus IdP platform: [ Michael, Janusz, Marco]

    • Web Client application

    • API service

    • Ansible playbooks  

    • Step by step description of demo on the current implementation [ if possible ]   


  • 11:00-11:15  COFFEE BREAK


  • 11:15-12:30 Preparation of demo @ TechEx18  [ Michael, Janusz, Marco ]

    • Joint Work Session

    • Collective assessment/analysis of current status

      • Identification of possible required improvements - actions items


  • 12:30-14:00  LUNCH BREAK + COFFEE


  • 14:00-15:30  Docker developments  [ Jan, Marko ]

    • Demo on the currently provided Docker IdP deploy

  • 15:30-17:00  Current status of the Ansible deployment toolkit

    • Localhost version

    • Configuration scripts

    • Demo on the toolkit: spawning of an IdP via Ansible

  • 17:00-17:30 Wrap up of Day 1 / Actions  [ Mario ]


Friday, October 5, 2018

DAY2:   Measurements and Statistics,  SIRTFI email tool, Plans/Ideas  for GN4-3

  • 9:30-11:00  Measurement and Statistics : ELK stack [ Boro ]

    • Demo on the Docker suite including national aggregation server

    • Assessment of possible improvements / actions


  • 11:00-11:15 COFFEE BREAK


  • 11:15-12:30 Measurement and Statistics:  Listener Daemon [ Miro, Dubravko ]

    • Demo on the current solution / GUI

    • Assessment of possible improvements / actions


  • 12:30-14:00 LUNCH BREAK + COFFEE


  • 14:00-15:00 SIRTFI email checker tool [ Valentin ]

    • Demo on current portal

    • Assessment of possible improvements / actions

  • 15:00-16:00 Plans till end of the year (GN4-2) and GN4-3 [ Mario,Alan,  All ]

    • Milestones to be provided (must have) until project end (Dec 2018)

    • How are we mapping our activities to GN4-3

    • Manpower

    • Who will do what

  • 16:00-17:00 Wrap up of DAY 2 and Final Wrap up of the meeting [ Mario, All ]

    • Compilation of final action items lists

    • Requests/Changes for GN4-3

  • No labels