For Service Provider administrators
- How to offer a service in eduGAIN provides a general overview about the aspects relevant for adding a service to eduGAIN. This is a good preparation for the following guide, which goes more into more detail.
- How to join eduGAIN as Service Provider includes more concrete step-by-step instructions on what has to be done to legally and technically add a service to eduGAIN
If you are interested to see which services are already eduGAIN-enabled, have a look at the eduGAIN Services page.
The following topics are advanced topic that are also relevant when adding a service to eduGAIN.
- How to retrieve interfederation metadata
- How to configure the login button
- How to compose SP SAML2 metadata(PAGE in eduGAIN)
- How to choose the attributes to request and how to get them
- How to choose the user's identifier(link NOT FOUND)
- How to support the Code of Conduct
- How to implement authorization and access control(link NOT FOUND)
- How to configure login error messages for your SP
- How to configure Shibboleth SP attribute checker