November 21st and 22nd 2018, Rome
The meeting is aligned with the first Next Generation Networks meeting on 22&23 November.
Suggested agenda items:
- Monitoring & Processes in an Automated World
- Telemetry, real life GDPR, tool integration
- Presentation: HEAnet's Monitoring Integration Tool: SHIBA, Brian Nisbet
- Presentation: DDoS Mitigation in RedIRIS? TBC
- Presentation: What is SIG-NGN, Rob Evans, JISC
- Discussion: Real Life GDPR Implementations & Effects, led by Maria Isabel Gandia, CSUC
We will be kindly hosted by GARR.
Address: CNR, via dei Taurini 19, Rome
(The room (Sala Taurini) is located on the ground floor.
**Because of the security requirements, attendees will need to hand over an ID to enter the building.
Agenda (all times are in CEST)
Wednesday 21st November
|12.00 - 13.00||Arrival - Lunch|
|13.00 - 13.15|
|13.15 - 14.00|
|14.00 - 14.45|
|14.45 - 15.00||Coffee|
|15.00 - 16.00|
|16.00 - 16.45|
|16.45 - 17.30|
Dinner at .....(at own expense)Directions can be found HERE
Thursday 22 November
|9.00 - 10.30|
|10.30 - 11.00|
|11.00 - 11.45|
|11.45 - 12.30|
|12.30 - 13.00|