This page tracks progress with Task Force work items.
TF-CSIRT tasks and activities are managed via the TF-CSIRT Strategy.
Work Items and Descriptions
Results or Deliverables
Estimated Time for Completion
Audience Definition and Scoping Phase
(Activity Leader: Sylvia)
* Define audiences for NREN/ICT/local research support offices perspective.
* Internal documentation and scoping for TF collaborators and NREN community.
* Define research areas or communities (i.e., life sciences, climate, humanities, etc.) for TF collaborators. Extract from these defined areas research champions/advocates.
* Create research advisory council for the TF from participating NREN countries.
* Communicate TF-RED initiatives to influential funders and/or research officials.
Investigation and Data Gathering Phase
(Activity Leaders: David Salmon and Jakob Tendel)
* Select approx. 5 partner NRENs to participate in gathering network/organization-related data
* Publish report sharing findings and results with the international community regarding RED.
Create contact list of other infrastructures with brief description and collaboration opportunities
* List of contacts
Analysis and Reporting Phase
(Activity Leader: Vincenzo Capone, Sylvia as back-up)
* Work with SIG Marcomms to define mechanisms to publish the outcomes from TF-RED.
* Public website presence.
* Community presentations to research domain peers and NREN community presentations to share outcomes.
* Workshop(s) and planned conference sessions (at DI4R, ISC, SC, ICT Open) with e-infrastructure collaborators on materials and issues ultimately increasing the value and face of R&E to other infrastructure resources.
Moving from a TF to a SIG and rechartering.
Creating a directory of DPOs for NRENs.
|List of contacts||(When to be expected?)|
|NREN engagement for participation and get up to date information on GDPR status.||More activity within the SIG and joint collaborations||(When to be expected?)|