- For what purpose do you need the personal data?
- Who is responsible for the proper data handling at this site?
- What does the service do with the personal data?
- Does the service pass parts of the data further on in order to be able to provide its service?
- When will the personal data be deleted?
- Does the Service Provider support the GÉANT Data Protection Code of Conduct?
Checkout some privacy policies from SPs already accessible via eduGAIN:
- Funet FileSender (English/Finnish)
- Haka Attribute Test Service (English/Finnish)
- LAT - Language Archive Tools (English)
More examples of privacy policies can be found on the page that lists all sevices that support the GÉANT Data Protection Code of Conduct.
In addition, end users should easily find the link also on the web interface of the service itself, not just in the Metadata.