|9:00||Registration & Coffee|
|9:30||Welcome & Introductions|
State of the Interfederation Service - Brook Schofield (2.9MB PDF)
- Membership and Future Members
- "opt-in" vs "opt-out"
- Attribute Profile
- Governance, the Steering Group, Roles and Responsibilities
eduGAIN: The Project - Ann Harding
- eduGAIN in GN3plus
- eduGAIN in GN4
- Open Calls: An opportunity for future developments
Coffee break + Catch-Up Time
Studentness & eduTEAMs - Niels van Dijk
- InAcademia simple validation service (1MB PDF)
- eduTEAMs group authZ service (395KB PDF)
GÉANT Code of Conduct - Mikael Linden (470k PDF)
- Use, Applicability and Progress
- A Code of Conduct for moving PII outside of EU28
eduGAIN Test Identity Provider - Lukas Hämmerle
- What is it?
- Who's it for?
- How to use it?
Updates to MDS.eduGAIN.org - Brook Schofield (549K PDF)
- pyFF migration and summary
- How could we improve this for the future
- Metadata Profile and Metadata Quality
- SHA-1 inbound feeds, deprecation and timeline for discontinuation
- WS-* and Non-SAML Metadata
- Metadata Bloat (Embedded Logos)
Any other Business
Summary and Actions
Break for Lunch
GÉANT Project Sponsored Dinner at Gasthaus Wild, Radetzkyplatz 1, 1030 Wien