The Data protection Code of Conducts enables safe attribute release between Identity and Service Providers within EU.
1. Read and understand the GEANT data protection Code of Conduct for SPs
- Code of Conduct for Service Providers
- Data Protection Code of Conduct
- for more complete presentation, TNC2013 full paper: Data Protection Code of Conduct for Identity Federations
2. Read the Operator’s guidelines
3. Plan at least the following issues
- how the CoCo affects SAML2 metadata management in your federation?
- how the checks described in the Federation Operator’s guidelines are carried out in the federation’s operational processes?
- how to increase awareness and motivate the Home Organisations and SPs to use the CoCo?
- create necessary supporting documents and/or training for you Home Organisations and SPs
- if you want you can create localised versions of the Recipes for SPs and Home Organisations