The aim of this group is to collect the Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro users in the European Research and Education Networking (NREN) community and facilitate them to communicate, collaborate and share information on the Adobe Connect webconference setups, feature requests, bug reports, as well as the use cases and deployment status.
EACU group members/licences
Feature requests (TOP10)
Bug reports (TOP10)
EACU group meeting reports
- 1st meeting ( )
- 2nd meeting (19 October, 2009)
1. Wiki-tour (Peter Szegedi: I hope you can give us all a short intro)
2. Suggestions on how to structure wiki-content
3. Top five feature requests
4. Top five issues/bugs
5. Contacting Adobe (road map, our features/issues)
6. Open floor
7. Next meeting: 7.1. Agenda 7.2. Content responsible person
- Global Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro user community maintained by Adobe
Restricted content is available to members only.
For registration please contact: Peter Szegedi at TERENA email@example.com
To help you on your way, we've inserted some of our favourite macros on this home page. As you start creating pages, adding news items and commenting you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space.